Details for EARTHLINK High Speed Internet. As Low As $14.95/month (for the
EARTHLINK High Speed Internet. As Low As $14.95/month (for the first 3 months.) Reliable High Speed Fiber Optic Technology. Stream Videos, Music and More! Call Earthlink Today 1-877-649-9469
- Horry County Auditor: There'll be more than just parents, teachers and children in school parking lots starting Monday
- Barefoot Landing gets new brewery and restaurant, loses Joe's Crab Shack
- North Myrtle Beach first in SC to ban commercial dog and cat sales
- HCS and law enforcement investigating threat against BWMS
- Conway native wows audience singing Sinatra hit
- Kickoff Classic cut short by stormy weather
- 'Don't ever judge a book by its cover:' How a shooting ended one life and ruined another
- New retirement community planned for the North Strand
- Partnership with CCU launches CNB Kickoff Classic to next level
- New leadership reenergizes Christian Academy football program
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
According to a recent Gallup poll, Americans today are more closely divided than they were earlier in the last century when asked whether some form of socialism would be a good or bad thing for the country. While 51 percent of U.S. adults say socialism would be a bad thing for the country, 43 percent believe it would be a good thing. Those results contrast with a 1942 Roper/Fortune survey that found 40 per cent describing socialism as a bad thing, 25 percent a good thing and 34 percent not having an opinion. Do you think adopting socialist values such as health care for all and free college education would be a good thing for America?