Details for EARTHLINK High Speed Internet. As Low As $14.95/month (for the
EARTHLINK High Speed Internet. As Low As $14.95/month (for the first 3 months.) Reliable High Speed Fiber Optic Technology. Stream Videos, Music and More! Call Earthlink Today 1-877-649-9469
- Five people injured during shooting near Conway
- Man charged with attempted murder after brothers argue over girlfriend
- New brewery scheduled to open in North Myrtle Beach in three months
- DHEC reports Horry County had 504 new confirmed COVID-19 cases last week
- North Myrtle Beach overpowers rival to reach first state title game
- Man charged with murder in deadly Conway shooting
- Coroner identifies person killed in Friday night shooting in Socastee
- Man faces attempted murder charges in connection to Conway shooting in September
- For some Horry County store owners, tomorrow could be the most important Small Business Saturday
- PREP NOTEBOOK: Tough decision for a Chiefs, Chants diehard
- North Myrtle Beach Chiefs win, bound for state championship game
- Checkpoints are back
- 'Tis the season for Booth's Christmas trees
- Santa comes to Market Common tree lighting
- Making sugar cane syrup in Conway
- NMB Chiefs advance, will host MB Seahawks next Friday
- Lt. Gov. Evette picks up litter in Grab A Bag event
- NMB beats MB 34-6
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Should the City of Myrtle Beach share with the county the money for the sale of property that has generated money for MB International Airport?
Horry County officials plan to sue the City of Myrtle Beach over city leaders’ efforts to sell some property that has historically generated money for Myrtle Beach International Airport. City officials do not plan to share any proceeds from the sale with the county, despite the fact that they have long divided lease revenues. County officials say the cut will hurt the airport. Should the city share the sale money with the county?