Details for FOLK TALES COLLECTIBLE
FOLK TALES COLLECTIBLE Sister Missy by Gloria Miles https://www.xlibris.com/BookStore/BookDetails/536373-sister-missy
- HCS on two-hour delay Friday
- Conway councilman and police chief worry that reopening a convenience store on U.S. 501 could cause problems
- Four more traffic signals added to plans for widened Carolina Forest Boulevard
- Why North Myrtle Beach wants to regulate the city's short-term rental industry
- Myrtle Beach gentlemen’s club accused of operating as brothel; seven charged
- What's happened to the Waties Island bones?
- CCU leaders want to see more students at football games
- One dead after shooting near CCU
- Sandridge residents say their heritage is threatened
- Conway Merchants want City Hall kept downtown
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
As the result of federal legislation signed by the president in December 2019, it is now illegal for retailers to sell tobacco products to anyone under the age of 21. It also is illegal for those under 18 to present fake or fraudulent identification to purchase such products. The U.S. Constitution states anyone who has reached the age of 18 can vote in federal elections. They can also serve in the U.S. military. Do you think it is right to change the legal age to smoke to 21 while keeping the