Details for SEEKING MECHANIC for small pre-owned dealership, pay based on experience
SEEKING MECHANIC for small pre-owned dealership, pay based on experience, call 843-903-1624 for more information. Mid America Motorsports
- Police upgrade charges for suspect in deadly Myrtle Beach shooting
- Family remembers slain Myrtle Beach community servant, former basketball player
- Why Horry County’s mask mandate will end this month
- Coroner identifies three people killed in Sunday crash on S.C. 31
- Police detain several subjects in connection to Ocean Boulevard shooting
- North Myrtle passes mask ordinance 'in the ordinary course.' Here's what it means
- School board moves to hybrid instruction indefinitely
- Dr. Screams brings spook-tacular haunts to new location for 2020
- Conway man arrested on child sexual abuse material
- After meeting with HOAs, Santee Cooper reviewing proposals for reducing street light costs
- Carolina Forest wallops Socastee 41-6
- Thomas Benson Photos
- Socastee girls tennis in the state playoffs
- MBPD officer Jacob Hancher's funeral
- Barbara Blain-Bellamy teaches
- North Myrtle Beach dominates South Florence
- Myrtle Beach Police officer mourned, neighbors describe shooting
- Conway mother, daughter mourned
- United Way Day of Caring
- Cpl. Michael Ambrosino honored with paddle out ceremony
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Should the county approve an ordinance aimed at cracking down on reckless shooting in residential areas.
Horry County Council seems ready to kill a proposed ordinance aimed at cracking down on reckless shooting in residential areas. Supporters say the ordinance promotes public safety while critics see it as an attack on the Second Amendment. Should the county approve this ordinance?