Details for FLYER INSERTER Part Time Position (20-30 hrs/week) $8.50 / hour
FLYER INSERTER Part Time Position (20-30 hrs/week) $8.50 / hour The Horry Independent, Myrtle Beach Herald, Carolina Forest Chronicle, The Loris Scene, and News & Shopper has an immediate opening for a part-time flyer/newspaper inserter. The candidate must be able to lift at least 30 lbs and help with flyer and newspaper inserting. This person must have a positive attitude and be a team player. Must have your own reliable transportation. This a great opportunity for someone with flexible daytime and afternoon hours. Inserter schedule (may vary) Monday 9 am - 5 pm Tuesday 10:30 am - 3 pm Wednesday 1 pm - 8 pm Thursday 8 am - 1 pm Some Fridays PLEASE NO CALLS 2510 Main St Conway
- Former North Myrtle Beach student awarded $850K after brain injury from football game
- SC couple pleads guilty to indecent exposure on Myrtle Beach SkyWheel
- Conway woman killed in vehicle crash on U.S. 501
- Local church opens new campus, third coffee shop in Horry County
- Carolina Forest baseball coach Worley resigns mid-season
- Building too close to the road? County mulls new development regs
- Myrtle Beach International Airport gets direct flight to Miami
- Horry County's top planning official leaving county government for private sector
- Conway man killed in Pee Dee Highway wreck
- CCMF is back with COVID-19 changes, fee weight lightened
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Democrats and Republicans are pointing fingers over an increase in illegal immigration at the southern border, and notably an increase in children traveling alone. While Democrats argue the surge began before President Joe Biden took office, Republicans argue Biden’s welcoming policies are to blame. The increase in unaccompanied children has spiked significantly in the first full month of the Biden administration. Do you think the border should be closed? Choices are: