- Five people injured during shooting near Conway
- DHEC reports Horry County had 504 new confirmed COVID-19 cases last week
- New brewery scheduled to open in North Myrtle Beach in three months
- Man charged with attempted murder after brothers argue over girlfriend
- North Myrtle Beach overpowers rival to reach first state title game
- Coroner identifies person killed in Friday night shooting in Socastee
- PREP NOTEBOOK: Tough decision for a Chiefs, Chants diehard
- With baseball future secure, North Myrtle Beach linebacker throwing caution to the wind
- For some Horry County store owners, tomorrow could be the most important Small Business Saturday
- S.C. Supreme Court tosses out hospitality fee settlement between Myrtle Beach, Horry County
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Should the City of Myrtle Beach share with the county the money for the sale of property that has generated money for MB International Airport?
Horry County officials plan to sue the City of Myrtle Beach over city leaders’ efforts to sell some property that has historically generated money for Myrtle Beach International Airport. City officials do not plan to share any proceeds from the sale with the county, despite the fact that they have long divided lease revenues. County officials say the cut will hurt the airport. Should the city share the sale money with the county?