- HCS Virtual students will have a chance to transfer out this week
- Report: Over 290 cases of COVID-19 in schools across the state
- Coroner identifies victim in shooting at Myrtle Beach Cook Out
- Police search for vehicle, persons of interest after deadly Carolina Forest hit-and-run
- Hundreds of Menhaden fish wash up on North Myrtle's shore
- One dead after drowning in Myrtle Beach
- Here's why Horry County's mask mandate will continue
- Coroner identifies victim in Saturday night murder investigation near Conway
- One person killed in Saturday night shooting near Conway
- Horry County police investigate shooting with injuries near Conway
- High school football? Myrtle Beach scrimmages Loris
- 9/11 Memorial Stair Climb at the Yachtsman
- PGA HOPE brings veterans to the course
- Carolina Forest High School seniors are ready to play
- End of an odd summer
- Green Sea Floyds High School seniors are ready to play
- Cpl. Michael Ambrosino services at the Myrtle Beach State Park pier
- North Myrtle Beach seniors are ready to play
- Myrtle Beach High School seniors are ready to play
- Conway High School seniors are ready to play
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Horry County Council is considering awarding incentives for a $166 million solar farm in the western part of the county. County officials say the project could bring in more than $550,000 annually to the county, potentially for 30 years. But some council members remain concerned about how to dispose of the solar panels once their lifespan is finished. Should the county support this solar project?