- Proposal could alter old Myrtle Beach
- Coroner identifies man who died in wreck on SC 90
- HES Teacher of the Year is a superhero for her students
- Could RIDE III pay for a second path along Carolina Forest Boulevard?
- Two arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman charged in connection with deadly crash in Loris
- CFHS teacher leaves lasting legacy of love
- Back and forth about the Grande Dunes bridge
- Longtime Horry County auditor Eargle not seeking reelection
- North Myrtle Beach could expand paid parking, offer county resident parking permits
- Women's March 2020 in Myrtle Beach
- Grand Strand Juniors Winter Bump volleyball in Myrtle Beach
- Martin Luther King Jr. Parade in Myrtle Beach
- Carolina Forest Boulevard expansion work continues
- Carolina Forest girls beat Conway
- Conway boys beat Carolina Forest
- Veteran's journey ends in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach beats North Myrtle Beach in region play
- Beach Ball Classic Slam Dunk Contest 2019
- North Myrtle Beach girls beat Myrtle Beach in OT
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Four members of the Horry County delegaton to the S.C. General Assembly have co-sponored House Bill 4745 that would allow Horry County to impose a countywide hospitaly fee and use it to help fund I-73. Representatives Alan Clemmons, Russell Fry, Heather Crawford and Tim McGinnis are the bill’s sponsors. Presently, Horry County and several municipalities are fighting over how the hospitality tax can be collected and how it can be spent. Do you support H-47445? Choices are: