- Here's why that wrecked police car is in the median of Robert Edge Parkway
- Cherry Grove floods, stranding a gas station clerk and causing high-water rescues
- Several buildings heavily damaged in fire at Ocean Lakes campground, officials say
- Ready or not, Grand Strand restaurants ordered to follow new rules under statewide mandate
- Horry County Board of Education meeting Monday will be in-person
- One dead after crash in Horry County
- In Isaias’ aftermath, Garden City Beach businesses forced to deal with damages
- Hurricane Isaias hit Cherry Grove 'with a vengeance,' flooding homes, damaging pier
- Power outages reported across the region
- Anonymous donor commits a $95 million gift to CCU
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Horry County election officials want to offer two to three additional sites for absentee voting this year. Traditionally, the only place to cast an absentee ballot in person has been the county elections office in Conway. Is this a good plan?