Details for TUESDAY, JANUARY 21
TUESDAY, JANUARY 21, 2020 is the last day to redeem winning tickets in the following South Carolina Education Lottery Instant Game: (SC1101) Bankroll Tripler
- Months after DUI charge, Holly Heniford opens up about past trauma and getting help
- Plans for Conway area tap house clear zoning hurdle
- Back and forth about the Grande Dunes bridge
- Knox spurs Myrtle Beach past rival Chiefs in region opener
- Tornado damages cars at Loris High School
- Horry County’s former head of information security stole $350K worth of county IT equipment; now he awaits his sentence
- North Myrtle Beach could expand paid parking, offer county resident parking permits
- 3-year-old killed in Loris crash
- Cosmetology, band programs may see help from school district
- Small-plate and craft cocktail bar opens in North Myrtle
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Four members of the Horry County delegaton to the S.C. General Assembly have co-sponored House Bill 4745 that would allow Horry County to impose a countywide hospitaly fee and use it to help fund I-73. Representatives Alan Clemmons, Russell Fry, Heather Crawford and Tim McGinnis are the bill’s sponsors. Presently, Horry County and several municipalities are fighting over how the hospitality tax can be collected and how it can be spent. Do you support H-47445? Choices are: