I'm the editor of the Horry Independent, a weekly newspaper in Conway, South Carolina. I cover city hall and courts, among many other subjects. Know of a good story? Call me at 843-488-7241.
As featured on
As Senior Master Patrol Officer William “Bill” Grischuk walked around Downtown Conway Tuesda…
- Former North Myrtle Beach student awarded $850K after brain injury from football game
- SC couple pleads guilty to indecent exposure on Myrtle Beach SkyWheel
- Conway woman killed in vehicle crash on U.S. 501
- Building too close to the road? County mulls new development regs
- Local church opens new campus, third coffee shop in Horry County
- Carolina Forest baseball coach Worley resigns mid-season
- Conway man killed in Pee Dee Highway wreck
- Myrtle Beach International Airport gets direct flight to Miami
- City of Loris working to hire multiple positions, appoints interim clerk, treasurer
- Loris man dies at burn center after suffering injuries from shed fire
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Democrats and Republicans are pointing fingers over an increase in illegal immigration at the southern border, and notably an increase in children traveling alone. While Democrats argue the surge began before President Joe Biden took office, Republicans argue Biden’s welcoming policies are to blame. The increase in unaccompanied children has spiked significantly in the first full month of the Biden administration. Do you think the border should be closed? Choices are: